Online tools to help you cope
· Information booklets for survivors of sexual violence available in a series produced by RapeCrisis Scotland: For survivors | Rape Crisis Scotland
· RapeCrisis: Tools to help you cope after sexual violence | Rape Crisis England & Wales | Rape Crisis England & Wales . This resource is organised into topic headings so you can click on the tab to find support, self-help tools to work through and information.
· Somerset & Avon Rape and Sexual Abuse Support (SARAS) Please note, whilst not a guide for local services to Sheffield area, this self-help booklet is designed for survivors to help explore their own reactions to their experience of sexual violence. Available to download and print off to work through at your own pace. It looks at common reactions and gives you the opportunity to explore your own thoughts/feelings/behaviour and techniques that may help. SARSAS-Self-Help-Guide2.pdf
· Victim Focus Free online course written by Dr Jessica Taylor around caring for yourself after sexual violence. There are 8 modules to work through at your own pace. Includes information, reflective tasks and videos Victim Focus | Free Course Caring For Yourself After Sexual Violence
Please Note: We think these resources are good and feedback from those who have used them is positive. However thinking about this can be distressing or triggering. It is important to be kind to yourself, take your time and seek help when you need to. It might help to have someone to talk to. If you don't have someone to talk to or need someone extra you can contact us (no obligation to make a report). If the course is too heavy or is making you feel unsafe, please stop
· My little book of coping methods has some techniques, tips and suggestions